This is a general hint!
Scorpaenopsis oxycephala has a harmful toxin.
As a rule, animals with a harmful poison do not pose any danger in normal Aquarieaner everyday life. Read the following husbandry information and comments from aquarists who already keep Scorpaenopsis oxycephala in their aquarium to get a better picture about the possible danger. However, please be careful when using Scorpaenopsis oxycephala. Every human reacts differently to poisons.
If you suspect that you have come into contact with the poison, please contact your doctor or the poison emergency call.
The phone number of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org