Sphoeroides spengleri is (very) poisonous and the poison can kill you under circumstances!!!
If you want to keep Sphoeroides spengleri, inform yourself about the poison and its effects before buying. Keep a note with the telephone number of the poison emergency call and all necessary information about the animal next to your aquarium so that you can be helped quickly in an emergency.
The telephone numbers of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
This message appears for poisonous, very poisonous and also animals whose poison can kill you immediately. Every human reacts differently to poisons. Please therefore weigh the risk for yourself AND your environment very carefully, and never act lightly!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
This fishs lives in sea-grass beds and reef flats and feed on different mollusks, crustaceans, echinoderms, polychaetes, sea urchins and brittle stars.