Conus bandanus is (very) poisonous and the poison can kill you under circumstances!!!
If you want to keep Conus bandanus, inform yourself about the poison and its effects before buying. Keep a note with the telephone number of the poison emergency call and all necessary information about the animal next to your aquarium so that you can be helped quickly in an emergency.
The telephone numbers of the poison emergency call can be found here:
Overview Worldwide: eapcct.org
This message appears for poisonous, very poisonous and also animals whose poison can kill you immediately. Every human reacts differently to poisons. Please therefore weigh the risk for yourself AND your environment very carefully, and never act lightly!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Conus auricomus Hwass in Bruguière, 1792
Conus auricomus belongs to the family Conidae. They live in warm and tropical shallow water.
Cone snails are carnivorous diet, prey on mollusks, worms and fish, they kill by poison. The poison that produce some types can be painful for people or even fatal. They are capable of "stinging" humans, therefore live ones should be handled carefully or not at all.
Conus auricomus: On the shell, there are two irregular spiral bands of smaller-sized light triangular markings. C. bandanus is nearly always on a hard rocky substrate and on lagoon pinnacles and the seaward reef.
Conus (Darioconus) auricomus Hwass in Bruguière, 1792· accepted, alternate representation
Conus dactylosus Kiener, 1847
Conus debilis Fenaux, 1943 (invalid: junior homonym of Conus mediterraneus var. debilis Monterosato, 1917)
Darioconus auricomus (Hwass in Bruguière, 1792)