Translation in process
We're updating the page. There might be some translation errors. Sorry about that ;-)
Copyright J.E. Randall, Saudi Arabien, Jeddah, Rotes Meer
Uploaded by AndiV.
Copyright J.E. Randall, Golf von Aqaba, Rotes Meer
Uploaded by AndiV.
- Lethrinus mahsena
- Sky Emperor
- Family tree:
- Animalia (Kingdom) > Chordata (Phylum) > Actinopterygii (Class) > Perciformes (Order) > Lethrinidae (Family) > Lethrinus (Genus) > mahsena (Species)
- Initial determination:
- (Forsskål, ), 1775
- Djibouti, Eritrea, Sudan, (the) Maldives, Comores, East Africa, Egypt, Gulf of Aqaba / Gulf of Eliat, Gulf of Oman / Oman, India, Indian Ocean, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Red Sea, Réunion , Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tansania, the Andaman Sea, The Chagos Archipelago (the Chagos Islands), the Seychelles, Western Indian Ocean, Yemen
- Sea depth:
- 2 - 100 Meter
- up to 25.59" (65 cm)
- 71.6 °F - 82.4 °F (22°C - 28°C)
- Clams, Crabs, Crustaceans, Fish (little fishes), Invertebrates, Mysis, Predatory, Sea Cucumbers, Sea squirts, Sea urchins, Snails, Sponges, Starfishs, Worms
- Not suitable for home aquaria!
- Not available as offspring
- Toxic hazard unknown
- Not evaluated
- Red List:
- Not evaluated (NE)
- Related species at
Catalog of Life:
- Meerwasser-Lexikon Team
- 2014-07-20 18:30:04
- 2018-06-03 18:40:15
Lethrinus abbreviatus Valenciennes, 1830
Lethrinus caeruleus Valenciennes, 1830
Lethrinus sanguineus Smith, 1955
Sciaena mahsena Forsskål, 1775
Classification: Biota > Animalia (Kingdom) > Chordata (Phylum) > Vertebrata (Subphylum) > Gnathostomata (Superclass) > Pisces (Superclass) > Actinopterygii (Class) > Perciformes (Order) > Lethrinidae (Family) > Lethrininae (Subfamily) > Lethrinus (Genus)
Husbandry know-how of owners
0 husbandary tips
from our users available
What's that ?
The following is an overview of "what's that?" Entries that have been successfully determined and assigned to this entry. A look at the entertainments there is certainly interesting.